Please send resumes and letters of interest to:
Vanessa Torres, BA
Director, Human Resource
Lord Chamberlain Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
7003 Main St. Stratford, Ct. 06417
P: 203-375-5894 x-139
Director Of Nursing
Experience – At least 2 year(s)
Healthcare – Health Services Nurse
The primary purpose of your job position is to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of our Nursing Service Department in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may be directed by the Administrator and the Medical Director, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
• Possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in the state of Connecticut.
• Be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
• Possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
• Possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
• Be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
• Possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
• Possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care.
• Have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
• Be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
• Be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition.
• Not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
For further information contact Vanessa Torres, Director of Human Resources.
Contact Vanessa Torres
Ryders Health Management is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants to work in the Stratford, CT area. Must be a Certified Nursing Assistant and hold a current CNA registry number. Please send resume and cover letter to: Attn: Stella Akopyants, 88 Ryders Lane, Suite 208, Stratford, CT 06614. Please refer to job code #CNA17 in your cover letter.
Lord Chamberlain also advertises open positions on CareerBuilder.com.